Frontend Infra Team Lead
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here
We’re looking for an experienced Frontend Team Lead to join the Cato team. In this critical role, you will be leading an excellent team and will be solving architectural and engineering challenges. This team, developing our award-winning, cloud-based proprietary networking and security management solutions.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Lead an excellent team – through recruitment, mentoring, and day-to-day management
- Lead the design and implementation of the front-end infrastructure. We're using: Modern React, TypeScript, Apollo client, etc
- Develop common software infrastructure used by multiple teams
- Be an expert and mentor of our front-end stack, define best practices, mentoring / tech advocating cross teams.
- Performing ongoing research and creating new features and product ideas
- Researching new technologies and adapting them for use in the company’s product
- Experience as a team leader with proven management experience leading a winning development team.
- 5+ years of web applications development in front-end infrastructure development. We're using: Modern React, TypeScript, Apollo client, etc
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and software engineering principles
- Architect, design, and develop a complex web application.
- Experience with and understanding of different state management solutions (GraphQL, NgRx, Relay, Akita, etc.)
- Ability to self-learn new skills and technologies
- Architect, design, and develop a complex web application
- Experience in microservices with high scale and load in production
- Hands-on experience - MUST
- Familiar with AWS technologies - Advantage
- BSc. in Computer Science from a known university
- Motivated fast independent learner and great at problem-solving
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills