Analyst, Support Operations & Strategy
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Singapore or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role/team:
We are looking for a talented Analyst to join our global Support Operations & Strategy function. Our team ensures that the Customer Support organization delivers amazing experiences to Aircall users and continues to improve our offerings and capabilities as Aircall rapidly grows.
Our team drives a wide range of strategic and tactical projects, related to the following areas:
- Forecasting, budget, and capacity planning
- KPIs, success metrics & targets definition and reporting
- Process, workflow & systems management
You will help us create a world-class Support experience for our customers and drive operational excellence as well as maximize organizational effectiveness across our function.
This position is open to remote or hybrid mode (office+remote) in one of our locations (Madrid, Paris, London, Berlin).
Your mission @ Aircall:
- Define and build KPIs, success metrics and dashboards, providing visibility of the daily, weekly and monthly performance of the team and channels
- Manage the metric reporting process to Support leadership and Executives, notably providing them with executive summaries when needed
- Review KPIs & data reports to derive trends to help guide Support Leadership and Executives on data-driven decision making and transformations
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis as needed for the team
- Continuously improve our capacity planning & forecasting model and lead the bi-yearly headcount planning exercise in partnership with VP Support and Finance
- Partner with support leadership and finance on forecasting, budgeting and capacity planning
- Leverage data to provide actionable insights and strategic recommendations to our leadership team
- Proactively identify areas of leverage, develop strategies and execute plans to improve systems, workflows and processes in an effort to increase our organization productivity and effectiveness while maintaining a world-class support experience
- Own and drive a portfolio of Support Ops data projects (Workforce Management tool implementation, weekly planning gap analysis & revamp, cost of support per channel, etc.)
A little more about you:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a relevant field (Customer Operations, RevOps, Strategy Consulting, Business Analyst, etc.)
- You are very analytical and data-driven, with advanced Excel/Google Sheets proficiency, and you are comfortable with designing executive level dashboards (SQL, Looker a plus)
- You have good project management experience, with a track record of large projects successfully delivered and the ability to manage multiple timelines and commitments
- You are a creative problem solver and are able to identify obstacles and viable solutions
- You are proactive, organized, focused, and can ruthlessly prioritize with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders (VPs, Directors, Managers from all functions)
If you think you are the right fit, please send your application in English.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team and we encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.