Analyst, Support Operations & Strategy
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Analyst to join our newly created Support Operations and Strategy team. Our team ensures that our Customer Support function delivers amazing experiences to Aircall users and continues to improve our offerings and capabilities as Aircall continues to rapidly grow.
Our mission statement:
- Deliver world-class customer and employee experiences
- Thrive on operational excellence no matter if it is a simple task or a very large project
- Drive feedback channels and strong communications within an information-reliant environment
- Foster and drive a customer-obsessed culture at Aircall
This position is open to remote or hybrid mode (office +remote)
Your mission @ Aircall:
- Set up world-class data & KPI reporting within the Customer Support organization to ensure alignment within the business unit and broadly across Aircall
- Review KPIs & data reports to derive trends to help guide Support Leadership and Executives on data-driven decision making and transformations
- Combine rich cross-organizational data sources to drive industry-leading insights
- Drive the KPI, capacity, and performance reporting processes for the Support function regularly and ensure consumption and correct interpretation of the data and trends in reports and dashboards
- Develop forecasting models using industry standards and techniques
- Efficiently create ad-hoc reports as needed for the team
- Identify reporting gaps and strategies to collect critical data points along the Customer Support process along with the overall Customer Support journey
- Present findings to cross-collaborative teams and Support leadership
- Create and own Customer Support dashboards and reports, ensuring they remain relevant and reliable.
A little more about you:
- You are an experienced Analyst ideally in a Customer Support Operations environment
- You have a number of years working in a project or scrum based team
- Very analytical and data-driven, with advanced Excel/Google Sheets proficiency (SQL a plus), and you are comfortable with designing executive-level dashboards (Looker)
- You understand statistical models and can select relevant tools to uncover insights on the delivery of customer support
- You successfully deliver tasks in a prioritized, timely manner and to a high standard
- You are truly customer-obsessed with an eye for continual improvement
- You are a creative problem solver and can identify obstacles and viable solutions
- Proactive, organized, focused, and can ruthlessly prioritize with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to work well in a global team using a variety of communication mechanisms
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.