Partner Portfolio Success
Swisscom Ventures is the venture capital arm of Swisscom AG, the leading telecom and ICT provider in Switzerland. Since 2007, we have invested in over 70 technology companies and currently have more than CHF600m under management from Swisscom and institutional investors.
The objective for this job is to build a top-tier Portfolio Success organisation ranked in the top 3 in Switzerland (VC + Corporate VCs) and top 3 worldwide (telco corporate VC) in terms of reputation and value-add track record. The Portfolio Success unit should grow as much as possible on a profitable basis.
The Partner in charge of Portfolio Success
- manages growth-related activities (success of our portfolio)
- executes the growth plan of our portfolio companies alongside the CEOs and top management
- develops new business relationships (startups, insights on new technology and market disruptions, M&A opportunities et al.)
- scales up these technology companies internationally
- manages a network of Swisscom Ventures Associates and works closely with Swisscom line colleagues at all level of the organisation up to the CEO and Board
- supports the Head of Swisscom Ventures in managing the relationship with the mother company Swisscom.
Occupancy rate: 100%
Location: Zürich or Berne or anywhere within Switzerland, travelling internationally
- Senior executive with extensive experience in IT/Telco environment either as
- Key account / partnership / alliance manager or
- IT project / solutions integration / infrastructure manager or
- CEO of a start-up or senior manager in an IT business
- Experience and successful track record in designing & building successful partnerships and strategic collaborations
- Strong technical background, good understanding of IT infrastructure/architecture and a comfort working and communicating with technical people
- Credibility to engage in sales / partnership discussions at senior level of large enterprises
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to captivate an audience
- Ability to build rapport, create connections, and drive engagement with partners
- Languages: English is a must, German/Swiss German a strong plus, French a plus.
Are you ready?
Join our land of opportunities and send us your details here.