Who we are
Swisscom Ventures is the venture capital arm of Swisscom AG, the leading telecom and ICT provider in Switzerland. Since 2007, we have invested in over 50 technology companies from our offices in Switzerland (Zurich and Bern) and the USA (Silicon Valley). We invest in 6-8 new companies every year representing a total volume of $30-50m p.a.
Our Value Add
As a strategic investor, we offer entrepreneurs access a broad range of portfolio services in addition to financial support. Those comprise the use of Swisscom’s technical infrastructure but also access to market channels and key experts in the lines of Business
We provide you with access to key experts from operations, technical development, finance, sales, marketing and talent development.
- Access top talents and engineers from Swisscom and Digital Business Unit
- Calibrate your pricing, marketing and sales strategy
- Utilize telco cloud services and data center infrastructures
We have thousands of trusted customer relationships in Switzerland, a strong distribution network and run a carrier-grade and secure data & ICT infrastructure.
- Pilot products with selected customer groups
- Optimize the technology stack for hyper growth
- Receive advisory on challenging strategic key questions
We have forged strategic partnerships with global tech companies and also co-invest with well-known multi-billion Silicon Valley investors.
- Work with Swisscom’s key account management
- Get your products listed in Swisscom shops or marketplaces
- Benefit from Swisscom’s global technology partnerships and roaming agreements
We can connect you to key executives at industry events, feature you at Swisscom’s Innovation Days and super-charge your audience reach through professional marketing and PR.
- Meet CxOs of multi-national companies
- Connect with tier 1 investors from corporate and VC
- Be on stage at telecom and media summits in Switzerland and abroad
What we have achieved
# Investments done in Switzerland
# Investments done abroad
# New investments last 12 months
# Exits since inception
Open Jobs across portfolio