ASIC Verification Engineers
Quantenna (Nasdaq: QTNA) is a global leader and innovator of high performance Wi-Fi solutions. Founded in 2006, Quantenna has demonstrated its leadership in Wi-Fi technologies with many industry firsts into the market. Quantenna continues to innovate with the mission to perfect Wi-Fi by establishing benchmarks for speed, range, efficiency and reliability. Quantenna takes a multidimensional approach, from silicon, system to software, to assess Wi-Fi networks and provides total solutions for service providers worldwide. For more information, visit www.quantenna.com.
We have multiple exciting opportunities at different levels of experience for ASIC Verification Engineers. The open roles will play a critical role in Quantenna’s ASIC verification methodology and architecture.
- Define and implement test plans for Quantenna’s wi-fi chipsets.
- Lead ASIC verification activities for Quantenna’s AP/client chipsets.
- Develop detailed plan for pre-silicon verification/validation.
- Review and enhance Verification methodology and module-level/system-level verification.
- Work closely with ASIC design and systems team drive day-to-day verification related activities
- Work closely with SW and Operations team for external support.
- MS in Computer / Electrical Engineering with 15+ years of experience
- Must have experience with leading multiple chip verification project from start to production.
- Hands-on experience with RTL Verification & Debug tools.
- Experience with project management and tracking project from Specification to Verification Sign-off is must.
- Experience with FPGA and/or In-circuit emulation platforms such as Palladium/Veloce is plus.
- Experience with baseband and/or wireless technology is plus.
- Must have good communication skills.