Cognism is the leading European lead-generation company, providing Business-to-Business Software-as-a-Service to over 1,000 clients across Europe, America, and the rest of the world. It is a rapidly growing UK tech company that has over 200 employees in 6 countries after only 4 years of operations. Our specialities include - Lead Generation, Sales, AI, ABM, Outbound, Data Cleaning, Email Verification, Data Enrichment, Outbound Marketing, Lead Prospecting, and GDPR.
We have also recently been stated as one of the LinkedIn 2020 Top 10 Start-ups to work in!
Own Cognism’s SFDC instance.
Be comfortable working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product.
Be able to gather requirements from stakeholders to design and build the best possible workflow.
- Ensure all changes are adopted well using clear communications with all of the relevant users.
- Help define the roadmap for CRM and shape the overall strategy.
- Manage third party integrations (Salesloft, Redshift, Docusign).
Ideally 3-5 years of administrative experience with Salesforce.
A Certificated Salesforce Administrator.
At least 1 year’s experience with Salesforce CPQ.
- Strong Requirements gathering skills with the ability to translate these into technical user stories.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Architecture and best practices.
Ability to understand Apex code and triggers.
Good understanding of key SaaS metrics.
- 24 days’ holiday PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays (if UK-based).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.