Scandit's People Team is looking for a rewards hero with experience across HR technical areas including payroll and benefits to support our global growth agenda. As we are doubling our headcount again this year, you will support our efforts around total rewards to ensure our pay and benefits continue to attract and retain the best talent in our industry.
You will be responsible for running and continually improving our payroll & reward processes, defining, agreeing and implementing relevant and engaging benefits that differentiate Scandit as an employer across our key talent groups and countries. You will support the design of our total rewards strategy and related communications, as well as execute on this strategy by managing payroll and benefit vendors.
The ideal candidate is analytical and organised and with strong potential to grow with us.
Who you are
- Ideally, you will have some payroll management experience and some reward management experience for min. 3 years.
- You are very analytical with an eye for detail.
- You have worked internationally, ideally have experience working across Europe and the US. Understanding of the Swiss payroll and benefits environment would be a distinct advantage.
- You have had prior responsibility for running payroll in multiple regions; you have the rigour and process excellence attitude payroll demands and strong excel skills.
- You enjoy optimising processes and solving problems.
- You are highly structured, well organised.
- You enjoy building strong relationships and know how to communicate around highly sensitive topics such as reward.
- You will probably have worked in a fast growing or fast changing tech company and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and “get on with it” even if it’s not on your job description.
- Fluent English is a must, ideally also German; any additional languages a plus.
- Your academic background is likely in economics, business, actuary science or a related field.
What you will do
- Own our payroll process and payroll vendor relationships across multiple countries
- Drive related compensation processes
- Help Implement a global total rewards strategy
- Own relationships with benefit vendors, run contracting & contract renewals for benefit policies
- Support policy creation and benefits communications
- Create and maintain regular reports on reward & benefit spend
- Support the annual salary increase process including internal & external bench-marking and broad-banding
- Drive annual bonus plan administration & execution
- Support Talent Acquisition team with bench-marking compensation for new jobs and new hiring locations
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to support global expansion
Who we are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com