Sales Development Representative
Cognism is a leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism helps businesses connect with their dream prospects by providing premium contact, company and event information, including firmographics, technographics, sales trigger events, intent data, verified business emails and phone-verified mobile numbers.
Next level GDPR & CCPA compliance, combined with innovative technology and integrations with leading CRM and sales engagement partners, make Cognism the number one choice for businesses looking to create a predictable pipeline, find their next best business opportunity and overcome global compliance barriers.
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com.
The Role:Cognism's goal is to become the world’s preferred lead generation platform for the SME market and data provider for the Enterprise market. Within the SDR team, you’ll find a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate in hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies to grow and drive revenue. They are adaptable sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re now looking for someone who can overachieve in this SDR role, with a monthly meeting quota responsibility.
As a Cognism SDR you will:
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Directors) and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in salesforce
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures
- Work in conjunction with BDM’s to convert opportunities created into sales qualified leads
- Managed assigned inbound leads, using correct practices
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning
- Maintain a positive mind-set irrespective of any challenging situations
- Continue to create opportunities for new business
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Evidence of overachievement
- Sales Experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Emotional intelligence
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment
- Uses initiative when challenged
- Willingness to learn core technology tools
- Good time-management
- A passion for sales
- 24 days’ holiday PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- A remote GP service during these tricky times
- Access to Spill - slack integrated therapy.