Cellular Analysis Specialist (field Sales & Applications support), US West Coast
Nanolive’s imaging platforms combine screening, imaging, and analysis to radically advance how scientists study living cells (Drug discovery, Immune-oncology, Neurodegenerative diseases, Regenerative medicine…). This Label free disruptive technology is accelerating research in growth industries and needs new motivated candidates to drive this growth.
Start Date: when we have the right candidate
The cellular analysis specialist is a customer facing role covering sales and applications support for Nanolives unique live cell analysis solutions (hardware and software solutions). In this position, you will act as a trusted expert to our customers, thereby increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty and contributing to the overall success of the business
The ideal candidate needs to understand customer’s needs, design the good strategy to drive new leads to closed sales by demonstrating the solutions at the customer site.
- Responsible for sales process: finding new leads, adding to our CRM, and driving new leads to closed sales using consultative selling
- 80% of time travelling to visit prospective customers (average 4 days per week in field / 1 day admin)
- Organizes and perform the demonstrations of hardware and analysis software, on site and remote
- Prepares and presents application seminars and tech sessions
- Represents the company at workshops and congresses
- Attending trade shows
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum undergraduate qualification in cell biology (preferred PhD or MSc)
- Enthusiasm to introduce a new technology to the market
- Good connections within academia/biotech within the territory
- Able to work independently
- Full drivers’ license
- Experience of commercial life science roles preferred (though we will consider recent graduates
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please apply directly on our website www.nanolive.ch/about/jobs/ with your full application including your cover letter and CV.