Senior Customer Solutions Architect
We are searching for a driven and goals-oriented Sr. Customer Solutions Architect with proven architecture planning experience to help us grow our business with key partners in the broadband access market. This is a critical role evaluating and designing interface solutions between Tibit Communications and OEM-partner platforms, and then driving those technical requirements back into near-term implementation as well as long-term company planning. This is an exciting role that provides opportunity to interact with key network equipment manufactures and carriers/operators to define the next generation of residential and commercial broadband network. We are looking for individuals with a strong background in telecommunications platform solutions and a familiarity with carrier deployment and operational requirements.
- Become principal architect and liaison in combining switch OEM platforms with Tibit’s fiber broadband solution.
- Represent Tibit to customers and carriers as key expert on our solution integration abilities and interfaces
- Drive customer-driven architecture recommendations and changes back to company Technical Marketing and R&D organizations.
- Critical member of near/long term solution architecture planning with focus on requirements to meet carrier implementation and growth objectives.
- Consultant to Tibit Sales on focus and prioritization to address scale deployment needs of carrier end-customers
- Develop, foster and maintain effective working relationships with internal teams. Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management, advocate customer feature requests and help influence our product roadmap.
- Generate, prepare and present Tibit Communications proposals (architecture recommendations, design solutions, product specifications, project objectives) to customers in conjunction with other relevant Tibit Communications personnel.
- Secondary responsibility to help monitor, vet, and advice the company on viability of developing standards for PON systems management (e.g. Broadband Forum standards)
Key Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years prior experience in telecommunications solutions architecture planning and implementation
- Experience designing/implementing/operating telecommunications network management systems [NMS’s]; ideally with experience using NMS interface protocols (Netconf/YANG, SDN, REST, DOCSIS, SNMP, …)
- Strong familiarity with hardware/software interaction facets of embedded systems
- Experience with Passive Optical Network (PON) and/or fiber optic broadband experience is a strong plus for this position
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- High-integrity, honest, open, communicative, team player, self-driven and self-motivated
- Flexibility in working days and travelling (25-50%)
- Most of all – great attitude, customer orientation, and a desire to make a difference
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, stock options and other comprehensive benefits. Please send cover letter and resume with “Job Application” as the subject.