Senior Sales Engineer
SWISSto12 is recruiting an experienced Senior Sales Engineer to join the fast-growing company and contribute to developing its commercial opportunities in the aerospace industries.
The position opened herein will operate from the company’s Israeli office, located in Rehovot.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following functions:
- Provide high-level pre-sales technical support and training
- Develop solutions for the customers
- Answer to RFIs or RFQs and prepare proposals, with support of the engineering and programs team
- Drive overall cost calculations and project planning with the project management and its organizations
- Analyse customer specifications and SoWs. Understand with depth the customer’s requirement. Understand the technical aspects of a customer’s requirements which apply to the products, capture the customer problems and translate them into technical/engineering requirements including design, performance needs and features. Understand the customers programmatic and commercial requirements: analyse and document them to feed the company’s product strategy or to prepare commercial proposals
- Contribute to contract negotiations in close cooperation with all stakeholders
- Engage in customer relation management with focus on delivering high quality technical content
- Enhance the market presence by utilizing all means of communication
- Maintain and build new customer and supplier partnerships in alignment with the company strategy
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process
- Help to Plan, organize and represent SWISSto12 at conferences and events
- Maintains the CRM system, SalesForce, customer database, contact lists etc.
- Occasionally, you will be asked to participate in overall tasks and services inherent to a dynamic fast-growing company.
Required experience and competencies:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- At least 10 years of working experience with complex RF systems for aerospace or defense applications
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape and the future trends in RF technology
- Skilled in developing winning product solutions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate to all levels of customers, executives and engineers
- Autonomous and proactive working style with excellent working organization
- Skilled to work in a team with different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Familiar with state-of-the-art software tools (Office suites, CRM, SalesForce)
- Language: Fluency in Hebrew and English is mandatory. Knowledge of French is not mandatory but an advantage
SWISSto12 is the leading developer of advanced Radio-Frequency (RF) products and systems for Telecommunications, EW and Radar applications in the Aerospace industry. The company’s patented 3D printing technologies and associated product designs are unique to deliver lightweight, compact, highly performing, and competitive RF systems. SWISSto12 has developed commercial with success in Europe, the US and Israel with prominent partners and customers such as Thales, CAES, Airbus Defence & Space, Elbit, IAI and the European Space Agency. SWISSto12 is the fastest growing Swiss aerospace company, spun off from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL), privately owned and backed by prominent Swiss and European Investors.
For SWISSto12, countless opportunities are open around the world across various aerospace applications. The product portfolio is continuously extended in building blocks to match the various requirements of customers who integrate cutting edge solutions. The senior sales engineer uses his/her skills, in depth technical knowledge and understanding of project execution to tailor optimised product solutions that can ensure the success of customers using SWSSto12 products.
SWISSto12 is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, and operates a US-subsidiary in Santa Clara, California as an Israeli subsidiary in Rehovot. The company is well funded for its near and mid-term developments and backed by a solid customer revenue stream.