Marketing Manager (Strategic Expansion)
As a Marketing Manager for global expansions, you will manage Beekeeper’s marketing programs focused on acquiring pipeline via strategic accounts. You will help our teams to build awareness, engagement, and consideration with newer decision makers across a wide range of strategic target accounts. You will also own pipeline targets.
The Marketing Manager will develop marketing strategies and manage their execution, alongside colleagues and agencies. The programs you will oversee include everything from customer content, hosted events, webinars, direct mail, and digital programs. You’ll also assist with PR programs in DACH and North America.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess a strong willingness to amplify the brand, enjoy collaborating with sales colleagues in Europe and the US, and be able to measure marketing performance against pipeline goals and sales targets.
- Work with marketing colleagues, agencies, and sales leaders to plan, execute and track quarterly marketing plans.
- Work closely with regional content stakeholders to create, localise and adapt global initiatives to satisfy expansion needs.
- Partner with customer marketing to run advocacy programs amongst strategic accounts by continually recruiting new customer advocates.
- Cultivate a pool of brand advocates; develop and run programs to boost referrals, quotes, reviews and references.
- Plan thought leadership campaigns to develop champions at strategic accounts.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs and ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Create special marketing content for account management/customer success to help upsell strategic customers.
- Help define and execute account-based marketing campaigns in alignment with the sales and global digital marketing teams.
- Full ownership of the strategic expansions pipeline and budget while managing and reporting on KPI’s against the quarterly budget.
- Create and foster relationships with account champions.
- Provide customer success stories to our PR agencies
- Utilise systems and tools such as SFDC, HubSpot and Google Analytics to analyse pipeline and opportunity data.
- Travel (approx. 10%) to support any marketing activities, like events or meetings.
What we look for in you
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business discipline
- 5+ years experience working in B2B SaaS marketing or related field
- Knowledge of and experience with customer marketing
- Excellent organisation, writing skills and time management
- Effective communication skills: both written and presentation formats
- Entrepreneurial thinking, self-motivated, driven to exceed target, good eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Conversion and ROI-oriented mindset
- Professional business level English and German native is a must.
- Knowledge of SFDC, HubSpot, and other marketing tech
- Great presentation skills: you’re naturally persuasive and know how to formulate a winning pitch. You communicate concisely, and reject jargon in favour of clarity.
What we offer
- A competitive compensation and great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- 25 days of annual leave and 2 Mental Health Days, which brings you to 27 paid holidays per year.
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Pension scheme plan with 3 options to choose from
- Maternity leave 14 weeks full pay
- Paternity leave 4 weeks full pay
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.