Business Development Representative - German Speaker (Part Time)
What You Will Do
- Generate leads through targeted research, calls and other outbound sales activities, including pre and post Trade Shows
- Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Set up meetings and demos for Sales Managers
- Effectively maintain Salesforce.com with leads, opportunities and accounts, keeping detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities
- Maintain close contact with the sales managers by country and/or vertical
- Strategise with Scandit sales management to improve sales processes
Who You Are
- Strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and able to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment to pick up the telephone and make calls!
- Fluency in English & German
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognising text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
“Everybody is welcome here” - Is a celebrated component of our DNA.
At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be a safe space for all.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.